The application process
Applicants must obtain a position description to learn more about the skills and qualifications required for the role. The position description can be downloaded or obtained by contacting the Human Resources Department on 5593 7124. Read more >>
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS
- Self-employed contractors
- Home Based or In-Venue
- Individual hourly rate within service fee schedule
- Flexible days/hours
Early Childhood educators needed for both full day or after kinder/after school part day care. Great income opportunities for anyone interested in becoming an early childhood educator either in-venue or in-home.
You will need:
- Knowledge and experience caring for children
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Certificate III in Children’s Services or willingness to obtain on the job qualification.
- Positive attitude and strong commitment to ongoing quality improvement
- Willingness and ability to plan an appropriate program within the Early Years Learning Framework
- Commitment to confidentiality
- A current National Police Check and Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain