Corangamite Shire residents are fortunate to have 22 playgrounds located within the Shire. The playgrounds vary in size and type of equipment and are generally designed for children from 4 to 12 years of age.
Our playgrounds are being progressively upgraded or modified to meet current safety requirements and the changing needs of the community.
These playgrounds have various play functions for a range of ages, incorporate public art and have wheelchair access.
- Jaycees Park: Princes Highway
- Curdie Street Playground: Curdie Street
- Queen's Park: Pike Street
- Apex Park: Manifold Street
- Lakes & Craters Holiday Park: Cnr Park Lane & Park Avenue
- Rotary Park: Cnr Victoria & Shenfield Streets
- Apex Park: Cnr of Victoria & Shenfield Streets
- Derrinallum Recreation Reserve: Hamilton Highway
- Grimwade Park: Hamilton Highway
- Noorat Recreation Reserve: Mackinnon's Bridge Road
- Port Campbell Recreation Reserve: Desaily Street
- Apex Park: Cnr Morrison & Lord Streets
- Gondain Street Playground: Gondain Street
- Jaycees Park: Barramul Street
- Jubilee Park: Glenelg Highway
- Thompson Street Playground: Thompson Street
- Apex Playground: Princes Highway
- Wark Street Playground: Wark Street
- Power Creek Reserve: Timboon-Nullawarre Road
- Masonic Park: Cnr Barrett & Bond Streets